- On sale!
Porsche Coilover Bilstein B16 Damptronic 49-216042
For vehicles with PASM
itting Position: Front Axle, for vehicles without leveling control, Axle load to: 825 kg, Lowering ca.: 25-40 mm, Fitting Position: Rear Axle, Axle load to: 1260 kg, Lowering ca.: 25-40 mm Gas Pressure, Electronically adjustable shock strength, Built-in adjustable, Conditions see certificates, for vehicles with electronic suspension control, Threaded Suspension (height adjustable)
Bilstein B16 (DampTronic) suspension kits feature ride height adjustability with dampers compatible with OE electronic damping systems. All of the active features of the factory electronic suspension, along with the factory controls, will be retained with the installation of this kit. These kits offer monotube performance dampers with matched springs that are tuned for each specific application. The zinc coated and threaded body design will give you the flexibility to find the perfect ride height setting for your intended use while providing unsurpassed protection against the harshest road elements.
- Front Lowering Height: 10-30mm
- Rear Lowering Height: 10-30mm
About Bilstein PSS9 PSS10 B16
Bilstein shocks and strut perform due to their larger piston area and quality manufacturing. Bilstein shocks eliminate dead spots, and deliver extremely responsive valving for superior performance and handling, including consistent, fade-free damping and shorter braking distance. Made only from the highest quality materials, Bilstein shocks reduced valve fatigue means they last much longer than standard stock replacement components.
Bilstein B16 - PSS9/PSS10
The engineers at Bilstein have created the ultimate race-inspired suspension—the Bilstein B16 PSS9/PSS10. This innovative suspension system delivers unsurpassed driving performance. The manually adjustable damping mono-tube gas shock absorbers feature 9 or 10-stage precise compression and rebound settings, from comfort to competition. The threaded body allows accurate adjustability of the front and rear progressive rate springs to achieve the vehicle ride height, center of gravity, and level of performance handling desired. The Bilstein B16 system puts you in complete control, providing the kind of precise suspension tuning formerly available only on race cars. From a weekend of competition to daily driving, this system provides perfect handling performance for every situation.
Features and Benefits
- Individual settings ranging from maximum Comfort to aggressive Sport can be selected by the twist of a dial (9 on PSS9, 10 on PSS10)
- Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm at both axles
- Lowering of approx. 30-50 mm at front and rear
- Road-tested and fine-tuned by BILSTEIN ride engineers, under extreme motorsports conditions
- Spring plates and lock nuts made from a special aluminum alloy
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Round threads for easy adjustment
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
- Gas pressure technology
- Bilstein monotube technology, made in Germany