Luftkompressor Mercedes 212 218 WABCO 415403323R
Tillkommer 600 kr i stomavgift
Original Wabco Air Suspension Unit - Made in Germany
The offered Remanufactured air suspension compressor from WABCO is used for the Mercedes E-Class & CLS-Class. It is built on the same assembly line as the original mercedes Benz compressor and is therefore the optimal and qualitatively identical alternative to a much cheaper price.
Replaces the following OEM components
A2123200404 , A 212 320 04044 , 212.320.0404
A2123200104 , A 212 320 0104 , 212.320.0104
415 403 127 0 , 415.403.127.0 , 4154031270
415 403 128 0 , 415.403.128.0 , 4154031280
415 403 323 0 , 415.403.323.0 , 4154033230
OE Reference: 4154031270/4154031280
IAM Reference: 415403323R
Scope of delivery: The scope of delivery includes the original Wabco compressor and Relay
For this item we charge a deposit of 750 SEK, which will be refunded immediately after the return of your old compressor.
Remanufactured Original OE quality
Much cheaper than Genuine price
Cheaper than offer from authorized dealers
Powerful and quiet compressor
Durability and safety
Easy installation and low maintenance
Can be combined with original accessories such as hoses or plugs
2 years warranty
Important user information
To ensure safe operation of the new compressor, a new relay (included) must be used before installing the compressor.
The most common cause of compressor failure is a leak in the air spring system or the entry of dirt or moisture into the compressor.
We therefore strongly recommend to change the air filter.
Before using the new compressor, also check the intake hose and the entire air suspension system for leaks and repair if necessary.
Further instructions on the correct procedure can be found in the enclosed instructions.
These measures ensure the long life of your new compressor.
Core acceptance criteria
• The core must be a WABCO part number.
• Core must be in an off-vehicle condition.
• Core must meet acceptance standards established within this document.
• The Compressor must not be cracked, broken or deformed.
• The Air Compressors must not be strongly corroded or burnt (structure stability
• The core is a not complete unit and disassembled or altered in any manner.
• The core is damaged by non-operational causes such as rough handling, fire or
• There has been prior attempt at rebuilding the component.
• The threads are damaged. The screw’s holes are deformed