- On sale!
Luftbälg vä bak BWI LR052171
Original BWI Air Spring - Made in GB
2013-2018 Land Rover Range Rover Sport (L494)
- Never lower the vehicle with unfilled air springs!
- Fill the air spring with approx. 5 bar.
- Check the air spring system for leaks.
- Completely lower the vehicle from the lift.
- Make sure after repair that the system is absolutely leakproof.
The easiest way to determine this is by parking the vehicle.
Wait for the automatic readjustment of the system if your vehicle has this function.
Measure all heights air supported and record from the ground to the lower edge of the mudguard.
Check at the next day and compare these heights.
Even a small deviation of the distances leads to permanent damage to the compressor and the valves.