- On sale!
AS-2820 is a new, not remanufactured, aftermarket air suspension strut for the front of the 2007-2013 mercedes-Benz S-Class W221 Chassis with AIRMATIC and w/o 4MATIC. This new assembly was engineered by Arnott to replace the O.E. strut and features a new custom tuned shock absorber and a CNC machined top mount made from aircraft quality aluminum. The Arnott strut is pre-assembled and includes a new air bladder from ContiTech which is protected by an aluminum can. This new air suspension" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" style="color:#000000">air strut is assembled in the USA with Arnott's long lasting seals, new bump stop, heavy duty crimping rings, protective dust boot and a new check valve and airline fitting.
- New Custom Valved Shock Absorber
- Multi-Ply ContiTech air suspension" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" style="color:#000000">air spring Bladder
- Pre-Assembled for Easy Installation
- Detailed Installation Manual
- Designed & Assembled in the USA
|Product Type||Air Strut|
|Vehicle Fits||2007-2013 mercedes-Benz S-Class (W221 w/AIRMATIC w/o 4MATIC)|
|Damping Type||Custom-Valved Shock|
|OEM Numbers||A2213204913, A2213209313, A2213207313, A2213205113, A221320931380|